PLASTIC Data Plots
Not all plots are updated daily. Ones that end before the present include:
Position Spectrograms: These end after Dec. 2013 because we stopped getting this data in order to save telemetry.
WAP Bfield: These are updated as MAG data becomes available. (Currently through Dec. 2013)
- Proton Parameters: Bulk Velocity, Density, and Temperature derived from a 1D Maxwellian fit of PLASTIC data.
- Proton Velocity Components: HERTN and RTN velocity components and flow angles derived from a 1D Maxwellian fit of PLASTIC data.
- Proton Condegrams: Bulk Velocity, Density, and Temperature derived from a 1D Maxwellian fit of PLASTIC data. Condegram Plots.
- Protons Projected to Earth: Stereo A and B times have been translated to Earth's heliocentric distance and longitude for comparison with Wind SWE key parameters (ftp://cdaweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/istp/, courtesy K. Ogilvie, SWE PI). Data are otherwise unmodified.
- On-Board Proton Moments: Bulk Velocity, Density, and Temperature derived from on-board (IDPU) moment calculations. These data are updated on a daily basis, but are not fully validated.
- Solar Wind Stack Plots: Time series of the solar wind full resolution rate.
- He+ Plots: Explanation.
- Fe Charge State Distributions, Daily. Browse quality data, hour resolution. Contact A. Galvin.
- Fe Charge State Distributions
- Fe Abundances
- PLASTIC WAP Protons & IMPACT MAG Bfield. Impact data from http://aten.igpp.ucla.edu/forms/stereo/level2_plasma_and_magnetic_field.html, courtesy J. Luhmann, IMPACT PI.
- Spacecraft Location
- Merged PLASTIC/MAG
- NOAA/Space Weather Prediction Center: STEREO PLASTIC Real Time Data/Plots.
- NASA STEREO Science Center: Real Time PLASTIC Beacon Plots.
- CCMC STEREO Heliospheric Model Support
Validated Data Files
Unvalidated Data Files (Under Evaluation)
Other Data Servers with PLASTIC Data Available
Last modified: Wed Nov 5 07:57:44 EST 2014